SFeDu
  • Home
  • Issues
  • No 4.2
  • Innovation-oriented model of South-Russian regions’ welfare capital increasing cluster policy

Innovation-oriented model of South-Russian regions’ welfare capital increasing cluster policy

TERRA ECONOMICUS, , Vol. 11 (no. 4.2),
p. 194-199

The theoretical and practical aspects of the South-Russian regions’ welfare capital increasing cluster policy new model are considered in the article in the context of contemporary socio-economic development focus on innovation.The economy’ clusterization as a characteristic phenomenon of the beginning of XXI century countries and regions’ socio-economic development and the competitiveness raising state policy development and implementation cluster approach necessity are revealed. The achieved welfare level and the regional economy subjects’ innovation activity level close linkages on the base of the organizations innovation activity level and Russian Federation regions quality of life parameters’ dynamics analysis are shown. The expertly-analytical set of tools for the South-Russian regions’ welfare capital innovative potential increasing cluster policy making is offered and grounded.

Keywords: economy clusterization; cluster policy model; welfare capital increasing; regional economy subjects’ innovation activity; expertly-analytical set of tools

References:
  • Bogomolov V.A. (2011). Cognitive model of the innovation cluster formation. Scientific and Technical Bulletin. Innovatika, no. 3, (In Russian.)
  • Lazareva E.I. (2005). Regional cluster in the Russian innovation macroeconomics’ competitive system: problems of formation. Philosophy of economy, no. 6, (In Russian.)
  • Lazareva E.I. (2006). Regions effective integration in the qualitative economic growth cluster policy. Economic Bulletin of the Rostov State University, no. 3, (In Russian.)
  • Lazareva E.I, Lozovitskaya D.S. (2013). The Russian Federation Southern federal district regions’ innovation potential estimation modeling. Mathematical and instrumental methods in innovation and business Analytics: Mater. of international scientific and practical Internet-conference. Rostov-on-Don: “PROFPRESS”. (In Russian.)
  • Lazareva E.I. (2010). Strategy of the national welfare development in the innovation economic growth interests: results of the system parametristic indication. Economic Bulletin of the Rostov State University, no. 3, (In Russian.)
  • Filippov P. (2013). Clusters of competitiveness – Expert. The North-West. no. 43. pp. 16–19 (http://stra.teg.ru/lenta/innovation/1096/print). (In Russian.)
  • Brynjolfsson E., Saunders A. (2010). Wired for Innovation: How Information Technology is Reshaping the Economy. Сambridge, Massachusetts; London, England: The MIT Press.
  • Chen H.C. and Dahlman C.J. (2004): Knowledge and Development: a Cross-Section Approach. World Bank Policy Research Working Paper 3366.
Publisher: Southern Federal University
Founder: Southern Federal University
ISSN: 2073-6606