SFeDu

Develop and implement innovative projects of industrial enterprises

TERRA ECONOMICUS, , Vol. 11 (no. 4.2),
p. 87-91

Revealed the main task of the enterprise - providing consumers with a modern and reliable products, the article deals with problems of sustainable growth and the rate of productivity, competitiveness, new methods and approaches investigated new methodological approachescal investment policy innovation projects Comrade industrial enterprise. Investment policy has a significant impact on the activities of an industrial enterprise and should be based on strategic goals and objectives of its development. Growing investment activity of industrial enterprises becomes a major determinant of long-term economic development of the country

Keywords: forming of investment policy; innovative projects; industrial enterprises

References:
  • Eliseeva T.P., Lakirbaia I.D. (2013). Evaluation of innovation and investment business process modernized enterprise at risk. TERRA ECONOMICUS, Nо. 1, part 2, Rostov-on-Don / SFU. (In Russian.)
  • Eliseeva T.P., Lakirbaia I.D. (2013). Regulatory framework regulation of leasing operations of investment activity in the enterprise. Proceedings of the IX International Scientific-Practical Conference (27.01.2013 – 05.02.2013). PrahaPublishingHouse «Edukatio-nandScience». (In Russian.)
  • Rudakov I.E. (2005). Innovation process in the developed capitalist countries (methods, forms, mechanism) Textbook. Moscow. «MSU». (In Russian.)
  • The main directions of innovative development of the regional economy (2010). Monograph ed. by T.P. Eliseeva. «SRSUES». Shakhty. (In Russian.)
  • Osmak V.V. (2012). Methodological approaches to the formation of a system of indicators to assess the effectiveness of investment projects. Business-in-law. Economics – Law Journal. Nо. 5. (In Russian.)
  • Osmak V.V. (2013). Development of methodical approaches to investment policy of the industrial enterprise. Author. dis. Ph.D. Koroliov. (In Russian.)
  • Of the strategy process in the service. Available at: http://infomanagement.ru/lekciya/Osobennosti_strategii_protsessa_v_servise.
Publisher: Southern Federal University
Founder: Southern Federal University
ISSN: 2073-6606