SFeDu

Evaluation of uneven regional development trends in technological modernization

TERRA ECONOMICUS, , Vol. 11 (no. 3.2),
p. 89-94

Differentiation of economic space in the region defined scale industry structural shifts within the change of technological structures. Established under the influence of certain factors structure and efficiency industries have a significant impact on both the development of the regions and the economy as a whole, while creating regional factors in technological modernization of the economy. To assess the level of technological modernization complex technique used, including measurement of primary and secondary economic modernization , the evaluation of which can be implemented in industrial policy.

Keywords: modernization; uneven; industrial economy; the region's economy

References:
  • Bohrovskaya M.A, Shevchenko I.K., Razvadovskaya Y.V. (2013). Managing structural change in the economy of the industrial sector: theoretical and applied aspects of the implementation of structural and industrial policy. Moscow: URSS in Krasand. (In Russian.)
  • Jaremenko V. (1997). Theory and methodology economy multilevel. V. Yaremenko. Nauka, Moscow. (In Russian.)
  • Lapin N.I. (2011). Review report on the modernization of the world and China (2001–2010). Per. With England. Under the general editorship NI Lapin. Pre. N.I. Lapin G.A. Tosunjan. Moscow: Publishing House “All The World”. (In Russian.)
  • Moore W.E. (1989). Social Change. Englewood Cliffs, N.Y.: Prentice-Hall, 1974. P. 34–46; Vago S. Social Change. Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey: Prentice-Hall, P. 75–79.
  • Poberezhnik I.V. (2002). Modernization: theoretical and methodological approaches //Economic History. Review / Ed. L.I.Borodkina M.Y. 8. Moscow, pp. 146-168 (footnotes). (In Russian.)
  • Regions of Russia. (2012). Socio-economic indicators. 2012: P32 Stat. Sat / Rosstat. M. (In Russian.)
  • Shevchenko I.K., Razvadovskaya Y.V. (2012). Analysis of the structural and dynamic intensity of development of the industry sector. Engineering Gazette Don. T. 23. № 4–2. P. 44. (In Russian.)
  • Sztompka P. (1996). Sociology of social change. Moscow: Aspect Press. P. 31–37. (In Russian.)
Publisher: Southern Federal University
Founder: Southern Federal University
ISSN: 2073-6606