SFeDu

Development of industrial policy in the system of economic security

TERRA ECONOMICUS, , Vol. 12 (no. 2.1),
p. 11-15

Modern integration processes transform the Russian economy. In these conditions functions of public administration regarding formation of effective industrial policy for safety of the country are amplifies. As the perspective direction of permission of the specified problem harmonization of the state industrial policy acts. For justification of importance of development of this direction we will note that now there are no the standard theoretical approaches opening the content of this category in aspect of safe functioning of an industrial complex, and it isn't always possible to apply the best foreign practices in the Russian conditions. Preservation of the available tendencies negatively affects competitiveness of a national economic complex. In this regard as an effective way of an exit from the developed situation improvement of industrial policy as the economic security of the industry making the mechanism of providing which will eliminate threats in development of the considered economic system acts.

Keywords: concept; industry; safety; policy

References:
  • Aliyev B. (2000). Industrial policy and economy: Scientific edition. Moscow. Economy. (In Russian.)
  • Gurova E., Kuzmenko I., Petriyevsky I. (2012). Information component of modern methods of control over a sustainable development of the enterprise. Journal of the Adygei State University, no. 2 (100), pp. 236–243. (In Russian.)
  • Kuzmenko V., Trysyachny V. (2013). Conceptual justification of development of the enterprises of a chemical complex of the region. TERRA ECONOMICUS (Economy space), т. 11, no. 1, p. 3, pp. 114–117. (In Russian.)
  • Valova E. (2004). Industrial policy at regional level: purposes, tasks and development directions. The Journal of the Nizhny Novgorod university of N.I. Lobachevsky. Economy series and finance, pp. 27–31. (In Russian.)
Publisher: Southern Federal University
Founder: Southern Federal University
ISSN: 2073-6606