SFeDu
  • Home
  • Issues
  • No 1.2
  • The essence and role of the infrastructure sectors in the socio-region economic development

The essence and role of the infrastructure sectors in the socio-region economic development

TERRA ECONOMICUS, , Vol. 11 (no. 1.2),
p. 104-107

The essence and the role of infrastructure sectors in ensuring social and economic development of the region are revealed in this article. In the work the author focuses on the priority directions of social and economic policy. Methodological approach to foundation of advancing development rates of infrastructure sectors of the region is offered. We attempt to interconnect such directions as spatial development of the region and development of infrastructure sectors.

Keywords: infrastructure; sector; region; social and economic policy

References:
  • National Economy Academy of National Economy (2010). Moscow. January.
  • Burak P.I. (2009). The infrastructure of inter-regional economic cooperation and the imperatives of innovation. P.I. Burak, V.G. Rostanets, A.V.Topilin, Russian Academy of Natural Sciences. International Assembly of cities. Institute of Regional Economic Research. Moscow: CC « Publishing house “Economy”.
  • Vysotskaya T.A., Gogzhaeva E.B., Kolycheva Z.Y., Tyaglov S.G. (2012). The development of entrepreneurial activity in the infrastructure sectors of the regional economy. M. Vuzovskaya kniga.
  • Dan’ko K. Suchkova B. (2009). Public-private partnerships in the public sector during the crisis. “Corporate Lawyer». № 5.
  • Kuznetsov A.I. (2009). Infrastructure: Theory, methodology and applied aspects of modern infrastructural arrangement. M. KomKniga.
  • “Wrong Turn” (2010). RBC. Number three. P. 36.
Publisher: Southern Federal University
Founder: Southern Federal University
ISSN: 2073-6606