SFeDu
  • Home
  • Issues
  • No 2.2
  • The basic principles and constructions the concept of sustainable development of the North Caucasus rural areas

The basic principles and constructions the concept of sustainable development of the North Caucasus rural areas

TERRA ECONOMICUS, , Vol. 12 (no. 2.2),
p. 202-206

In the article on the basis of the analysis and synthesis of theory and practice of the concept of sustainable development of rural territories are attempting to develop individual designs of the concept of sustainable development of rural areas of the North Caucasus. A synthesis of existing domestic and international practice. An approximation of the General principles of sustainable development rural territories of the North Caucasus. A verification of these principles.

Keywords: sustainable development; rural territory; North Caucasus

References:
  • Federal program “Sustainable development of rural areas for the period up to 2020” (2009). Moscow. (In Russian.)
  • Fedorov N. (2010). The effectiveness of the recovery of soil fertility in cropping system. AIC: economics and management, no. 12. (In Russian.)
  • Gerter I.K., Misakov V.S. (2012). Features and basic factors affecting the development of rural infrastructure in mountain regions of the North Caucasus. Terra Economicus, vol. 10, no. 3–2. pp. 123–126. (In Russian.)
  • Kalugina Z.I. (2009). The new paradigm of rural development. World of Russia, no. 2. pp. 34–49. (In Russian.)
  • Komov N., Sharipov S. (2010). The role of the land factor in increasing the efficiency of the agricultural sector. AIC: economics and management, no. 8. (In Russian.)
  • Kondratev K.Y., Losev K.S. (2002). Illusions and Reality sustainable development strategy. Herald of the RAS, vol. 72, no. 7. (In Russian.)
  • Misakov A. Rakhaev B. (2013). Spatial characteristics of Agriculture of Russia and ways to improve its effectiveness. Society and economy, no. 6, pp. 105–117. (In Russian.)
  • Panteleeva O.I. (2011). State policy of development of rural areas in the European Union and the United States. Moscow. (In Russian.)
  • Panteleeva O.I. (2010). Indicators for sustainable development of rural areas: a methodology for calculating and Practice. Kostroma. (In Russian.)
  • Rural economy (2008). Ed. by S.V. Kiselyov. Moscow. (In Russian.)
  • The concept of sustainable development of rural areas of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020 (2010). Available at: http://www.rg.ru/2010/12/14/sx-territorii-site-dok. (In Russian.)
Publisher: Southern Federal University
Founder: Southern Federal University
ISSN: 2073-6606