SFeDu

Innovative trends of national economy in the global competition

TERRA ECONOMICUS, , Vol. 12 (no. 2.1),
p. 152-156

The article describes the trends of innovative growth and innovation policy in the emerging high-performance economy. Particular attention is focused on the imperatives and factors innovative development of Russian national economic system.

Keywords: national innovation system; innovation policy; innovation initiative; innovation capacity; global competition

References:
  • Frolova I.V. (2009). Theoretical basics and practical techniques of investment potential rating of the regions of the Southern Federal District. Finance and credit, no. 24, p. 38–50. (In Russian.)
  • Movchan I.V., Ishchenko-Padukova O.A. (2013). Regional invest ment policy as an institution modernization of business in Southern Russia. TERRA ECONOMICUS, vol. 11, no. 4.3, p. 175–179. (In Russian.)
  • Movchan I.V., Ishchenko-Padukova O.A. (2013). The institutions of entre preneurship: peculiarities and modernization tools in the South Russian regions. TERRA ECONOMICUS, vol. 11, no. 3-2, p. 95–100. (In Russian.)
  • Tumanyan Yu.R. (2013). Methods and forms of penetration marketing pro gram on a foreign market. TERRA ECONOMICUS, vol. 11, no. 4.2, p. 45–49. (In Russian.)
  • Volchik V.V. (2013). Mysterious puzzle of the institutional change theory. Proceedings of Donetsk National Technical University. Series: Economic, no. 1(43), p. 5–11. (In Russian.)
Publisher: Southern Federal University
Founder: Southern Federal University
ISSN: 2073-6606