SFeDu
  • Home
  • Issues
  • No 4.2
  • International financial reporting standards (IFRS): problems of implementation and transformation of Russian financial statements

International financial reporting standards (IFRS): problems of implementation and transformation of Russian financial statements

TERRA ECONOMICUS, , Vol. 11 (no. 4.2),
p. 215-218

In the scientific article examines the actual issues of reforming the national accounting system, implementation of International financial reporting standards and the transformation of Russian financial statements in IFRS. Discusses a range of issues associated with the practical application of IFRS Russian companies and real prospects of transition of the Russian business on a common language in the world financial reporting.

Keywords: IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards); Russia; RAP; Russian legislation; the Federal law; financial information; the process of transformation; the consolidated financial statements; public significance of the company; accounting; auditing

References:
  • Volkov O.E, Dmitrieva O.F., Sosnin V.N. (2013). IFRS in Russia: peculiarities of the transition. Study “Prospects and the application of IFRS in Russia”. Young Scientist. Available at: http://www.cfin.ru/ias/msfo/practice.shtml?printversion.moluch.ru. May 2013. (In Russian.)
  • Shishova L.I. (2013) IFRS in Russia: peculiarities of the transition. L.I. Shishova, I.A. Pinyasova. Young scientist. 2013. No. 4. Pp. 323–325. (In Russian.)
Publisher: Southern Federal University
Founder: Southern Federal University
ISSN: 2073-6606