SFeDu
  • Home
  • Issues
  • No 4.2
  • Providing integration effect in preventing and resolve the contradictions of regional labor market

Providing integration effect in preventing and resolve the contradictions of regional labor market

TERRA ECONOMICUS, , Vol. 11 (no. 4.2),
p. 169-174

The paper deals with the social and labor conflicts. The authors identified the main problems in the labor market in Russia. The authors offer an integrated approach to the prevention and resolution of conflicts of national labor market. To contemporary trends in the market are: labor market imbalances in the territorial context, the imbalance in the sectoral aspect, professional qualification instability, etc. In our opinion, an integrated approach to the prevention and resolution of conflicts of national labor market will contribute to the harmonization of the functioning and the formation of optimal structures employment.

Keywords: sociolabor contradictions; region; labor market; unemployment; employment

References:
  • Eligibility Criteria for Unemployment Benefits (2004). Employment Outlook OECD. Paris: OECD, p. 14.
  • “Employment in the Russian Federation”, the law of the Russian Federation № 162-FZ of 22.07.2010. ATP “Consultant”. (In Russian.)
  • On the regional target program to promote employment of Krasnodar Region. Law of Krasnodar Region 27.09.2007 № 133-BB. ATP “Consultant Plus”. (In Russian.)
  • Rofe A.I. (2004). Labor market. Moscow. (In Russian.)
  • Saruhanov E.E. (2005). Marketing labor: socio-economic analysis. Saruhanov E.E., Sotnikov S.I. St. Petersburg. (In Russian.)
  • Schlender P.E. (2007). Labour Market. PE Schlender. Moscow. “INFRA-M”. (In Russian.)
  • Schvetcov A. (2007). State regional policy: chronic problems and challenges of modernization. A. Shvetsov. Russian economic journal, no. 11–12, pp. 68–74. (In Russian.)
  • Selezneva I. (2008). Active labor market policies – a tool to ensure effective employment. Man and labor, no. 8. pp. 32–33. (In Russian.)
Publisher: Southern Federal University
Founder: Southern Federal University
ISSN: 2073-6606