SFeDu

Financial and credit impact on the development of AIC in WTO

TERRA ECONOMICUS, , Vol. 11 (no. 3.3),
p. 160-164

The issues of intensifications of the role of financial and credit impact on the development of AIC. The following problems are pointed out : the functioning of AIC in the conditions of WTO, the ways of its solution based on the minimization of risks, maximal use of opportunities in the work and rules of WTO, the application of financial and credit (including non-traditional) approaches and application of different measures to stimulate the development of the AIC.

Keywords: AIC; WTO; state financing; banks; credit activities; subsidization

References:
  • Belokrilov O.S., Belokrilova K.A. (2012). Features of economic development of the agrarian sector in the Russian WTO membership. Economy of Russia and Europe in the Age of Globalization. Publisher SFU. (In Russian.)
  • Belokrilova K.A. (2012). Russia’s WTO membership: Risks and Opportunities for Russian producers. SFU. (In Russian.)
  • Belokrilova K.A. (2012). Conditions for entry into the WTO for our country one of the best. Available at: www.161bank.ru (In Russian.)
  • Krilatih E. (2012). Food security and Russia’s accession to the WTO. Journal of Modern Europe. Institute of Europe, Russian Academy of Sciences. № 4. (In Russian.)
  • Melikov Y.I. (2005). Impact of functional capacity credit for the development of agriculture. Herald RGSU (RINH). P. 44. (In Russian.)
  • Melikov Y.I. (2012). About the interfication of the role of the financial and credit support of the real economy: market and state regulation as the factor of the stable development. P. 97–102. (In Russian.)
  • Melikov Y.I. (2008). The terms of the strengthening of the rouble. Russian rouble: prospects of becoming a world currency. Institute of Europe. RSA. M. P. 72–80. (In Russian.)
  • Porollo E.V., Kazakov V.V. (2009). Tax policy and its impact on the social development, of the VESTNIC of Tomsk State University, № 319. P. 154. (In Russian.)
  • Expert: share of shadow economy in Russia is 25-30%/. Available at: http://vz.ru/news/200912/28/362795/html. (Date of access: 28.12.2009). (In Russian.)
  • Fundamental heritage Stepashin (2013). Arguments week, № 39 (381), Thursday, 10 October. (In Russian.)
Publisher: Southern Federal University
Founder: Southern Federal University
ISSN: 2073-6606