SFeDu

Organised crime as a threat for the Russian Federation national security

TERRA ECONOMICUS, , Vol. 11 (no. 2.3),
p. 124-128

Different threats from organized crime penetrated into all the spheres of social, economic and political life of Russia are analyzed. It is stated that these processes went beyond the borders of one state and the international financial system and international channels for information exchange are used for committing crimes. There also occurs the integration of criminal groups of all the countries. The conclusion is made the work with this phenomenon in the country must be complex, including not only the measures of law enforcement bodies.

Keywords: organized crime; criminal business; national security; transnational criminal activity; forms of combating organized crime

References:
  • Galkina V.I. (2013). Concept and characteristics of organized crime in Russia. Trans. North- Caucasian region. Social Sciences. Nо. 2. Pp. 88–91. (In Russian.)
  • Godunov I.V. (2002). Transnational organized crime in Russia: Author. diss. ... Ph.D. Ryazan. P. 24. (In Russian.)
  • Gurov A.I. (2013). Organized crime in Russia. Available at: http://aferizm.ru/criminal/ops.htm. Date of access: 21.01. (In Russian.)
  • Yemelyantsev A.G. (2009). Terrorism as one of the activities of organized crime. Russian investigator. Nо. 24. Pp. 16–22. (In Russian.)
  • Zuev S.V. (2011). Fight against organized crime: we need the appropriate legal means. Law. Nо. 3. P. 28–30. (In Russian.)
  • Luneev V.V. (1997). Crime XX century. World criminological analysis . M. P. 288. (In Russian.)
  • Organized crime - 2. Problems, discussion, proposals (1993). Ed. by A.I. Dolgovoy, S.V. Dyakova. M. P. 6. (In Russian.)
  • Lyutov A.A. (2010) . Social policy and security of U.S. citizens in the context of the global crisis. The United States and Canada (the economy – politics – culture). Nо. 1(481). P. 17. (In Russian.)
  • Musaelyan M.F. (2010). Transnational organized crime is a threat to the national security of the Russian Federation. Lawyer. Nо. 9. Pp. 50–58. (In Russian.)
  • Pobegaylo E.F. (1990). Organized crime and improving the criminal law to combat it. Strengthening the rule of law and the fight against crime in the formation of law. M. P. 41. (In Russian.)
  • Strel’nikov K.A. (2009). On the question of combating modern organized crime. Russian investigator. Nо. 6. (In Russian.)
  • Presidential Decree of 12 May 2009 No. 537 «On the Strategy of National Security of the Russian Federation up to 2020» (2009). Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation. Nо. 20. Part. 2444. (In Russian.)
Publisher: Southern Federal University
Founder: Southern Federal University
ISSN: 2073-6606