SFeDu

Improving the competitiveness of business based on competence approach

TERRA ECONOMICUS, , Vol. 11 (no. 2.3),
p. 63-67

This article describes the content of the elements of the competence approach to entrepreneurship.

Keywords: competence; entrepreneurship; competence; innovation; competition; the economy

References:
  • Khutorskoy A.V. (2003). Key competencies as a component of person-centered paradigm of education. A.V. Khutorskoy. Education. Nо. 2. Pp. 58–64. (In Russian.)
  • Klochkov A.K. (2010). KPI and motivation. The complete collection of practical tools. EKSMO. (In Russian.)
  • Motivation. Dictionaries and encyclopedias on academics. Available at: http://dic.academic.ru/. (In Russian.)
  • Ozhegov S.I. (1995). Explanatory Dictionary of Russian Language: 80,000 words and phraseological expressions. S.I.Ozhegov, N.Yu.Shvedova. Russian Academy of Sciences. Russian Cultural Foundation. 3rd ed., Stereotyped rev. and add. Moscow: Az. (In Russian.)
  • Shishov S.E. (1999). Monitoring the quality of education in the school. S.E. Shishov, V.A. Kalney. Moscow Pedagogical Society of Russia. (In Russian.)
  • Turchinov A.I. (1998). Professionalization and personnel policies of the theory and practice. A. Turchinov. Moscow: Moscow Psychological and Social Institute, Flint. (In Russian.)
Publisher: Southern Federal University
Founder: Southern Federal University
ISSN: 2073-6606