SFeDu

Implementation problems of the controlling system at the industrial enterprise

TERRA ECONOMICUS, , Vol. 11 (no. 2.3),
p. 53-56

The position according to which in the conditions of an economic crisis and high mobility of factors of environment adoption of administrative decisions becomes more difficult and laborintensive process locates in article. In this regard the management of the enterprises has an objective need for adequate and timely information on current state and about activity prospects, there is a need of formation of new approaches to management. At their introduction development and use of such mechanisms which will allow to solve becoming complicated economic problems of functioning by means of the developed system of information support of management of business processes on the established strategic and operational objectives are required. Taking into account noted above controlling in system of management of the industrial enterprise represents set of instruments of support of intra firm management and decision-making by means of purposeful formation and processing of the array of information on a condition of the endogenous and exogenous environment of the organization, and also the subsequent implementation of planning and regulation of parameters of reproduction process on a modern technological basis.

Keywords: management; controlling; problems of a production activity; industry

References:
  • Gurova E., Kuzmenko I., Petriyevsky I. (2012). Information component of modern methods of control over a sustainable development of the enterprise. Journal of the Adygei State University. No. 2 (100). Р. 236–243. (In Russian.)
  • Gurova E., Kuzmenko I. (2011). Information as natural resource of economic growth. Quarterly scientific and practical journal “Bulletin of Agrarian and Industrial Complex of Stavropol Territory”. No. 2. Р. 71–74. (In Russian.)
  • Karminsky A., Falko S. (2006). Controlling: textbook, Moscow: Finance and statistics. 336 p. (In Russian.)
  • Kuzmenko V., Kuzmenko I. (2012). Intra firm source of financing of investments. Economy of the agricultural and processing enterprises. No. 25. Р. 50–57. (In Russian.)
  • Kuzmenko V., Trysyachny V. (2013). Conceptual justification of development of the enterprises of a chemical complex of the region. TERRA ECONOMICUS (Economy space). Vol. 11. No. 1. Рart 3. P. 114–117. (In Russian.)
  • Trysyachny V. (2009). Market transformation of the content of the category “economic safety”. St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University Journal. Economics. Vol. 3. No. 79. P. 40–45. (In Russian.)
Publisher: Southern Federal University
Founder: Southern Federal University
ISSN: 2073-6606