SFeDu
  • Home
  • Issues
  • No 2.3
  • Regenerations of function of operating influence of a financial superstructure in relation to economic basis

Regenerations of function of operating influence of a financial superstructure in relation to economic basis

TERRA ECONOMICUS, , Vol. 11 (no. 2.3),
p. 27-30

The article reveals the role of function of operating influence of a financial superstructure in relation to economic basis. The author analyzes the mechanism of qualitative transformation of the reproduction process.

Keywords: financial instruments; investment process; local financial market; crisis-factors; the transforming potential

References:
  • Abalkin L.I. (2000). Once again, the flight of capital from Russia. Money and Credit. Number 2. (In Russian.)
  • Buzgalin A.V., Kolganov A.I. (2004). Global capital. Moscow: URSS. (In Russian.)
  • Hilferding R. (1959). Financial capital. Moscow. Politizdat. (In Russian.)
  • Igonina L.L. (2005). Investments. Moscow. Ekonomist. (In Russian.)
  • Igonina L.L. (2006). The efficiency of the financial market of the South Russian. Contemporary socio- economic transformation of Russia: benchmarks and outcomes in the context of globalization and regionalization. Ed. by O.V. Inshakov, G.B. Kleiner and others. Krasnodar, YUIM. (In Russian.)
  • Lenin V.I. (1960). Imperialism, the Highest Stage of Capitalism. Full Works. V. 27.
  • Levine R. (2003). Finance and Growth: Theory, Evidence, and Mechanisms, Handbook of Economic Growth.
  • Lvov D.S. (2002). Development Economics. Moscow. Examination. (In Russian.)
  • Marx K. (1973). Capital. Volume 3. K. Marx and F. Engels. Full Works. 2 - ed. V. 25. P.1. (In Russian.)
  • Myrdal G. (1972). Modern problems of the “third world » (Asian Drama). Moscow: Progress Publishers. (In Russian.)
  • Osipov Yu.M. (2000). Finansomika. Philosophy of the economy. No. 3. (In Russian.)
  • Soros G. (1999). The crisis of world capitalism. Moscow: INFRA -M. (In Russian.)
  • Stiglitz J. (2003). Globalization: disturbing trends. Moscow: Thought. (In Russian.)
Publisher: Southern Federal University
Founder: Southern Federal University
ISSN: 2073-6606