SFeDu

Socio-economic essence of the teaching staff attestation effectiveness

TERRA ECONOMICUS, , Vol. 11 (no. 2.2),
p. 133-136

The detailed characterization of the social and economic concepts essence and effectiveness in relation to the process of certification of scientific and pedagogical staff. Considered the role of government in the area of formation, reproduction, control financing and scientific forecasting and teaching staff.

Keywords: social and economic policy; scientific and pedagogical staff; innovation; qualification; efficiency

References:
  • Anisimov V.G., Anisimov E.G., Bosov D.B. (2006). Introduction to the theory of efficiency of investment processes. M.: Russian Customs Academy. (In Russian).
  • Arister N.I., Reznik S.D. (2011). Management of the Dissertation Council: Out How. Ed. Prof. F.I. Shamhalov. 4th ed., Moscow: INFRA-M. (In Russian).
  • Pakhomov S.I., Gurtov V.A., Arister N.I., Mackiewicz I.M. (2010). The state system of training and certification of scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel. Available at: http://www.juristlib.ru/book_7792.html. (In Russian).
  • Petrov V., Stolbov V., Gitman M. (2008). Criteria for assessing the quality of training of highly qualified. Higher Education in Russia. No. 8. P. 13–19. (In Russian).
Publisher: Southern Federal University
Founder: Southern Federal University
ISSN: 2073-6606