SFeDu
  • Home
  • Issues
  • No 2.2
  • On the use of renewable energy potential in the North Ossetia-Alania mountainous areas

On the use of renewable energy potential in the North Ossetia-Alania mountainous areas

TERRA ECONOMICUS, , Vol. 11 (no. 2.2),
p. 80-86

Traditional to date methods for producing electrical energy is based on irrational use of resources, unreasonable attitude towards the natural environment. To minimize the negative impact on the environment from the operation of the traditional electric power is possible using environmentally friendly renewable energy. To date, for the territory of mountain areas to environmentally clean energy will contribute to the dynamic development and will preserve their natural uniqueness. This is a significant aspect of the study of the potential of renewable resources.

Keywords: clean, renewable energy sources; the potential for renewable energy; environmental management; mountainous area of North Ossetia-Alania; the electric power industry

References:
  • Gassieva O.I. (2011). Problems economically sustainable development of electric Russia power systems: monograph. Vladikavkaz.: GTU.
  • Gassieva O.I., Vagin V.S., Karaev Y.I., Kozyrev R.R., Moskalenko I.V., Huzmiev I.K. and other (2009). Innovative area in the mountainous region of North Ossetia-Alania «Silicon Valley» Tagauri»: monograph. Vladikavkaz.: Publishing Project-Press.
  • Gassieva O.I., Halperin A.A., Kusova J.G. and other (2011). Local energy mountainous areas using renewable energy sources (RES). Proceedings of the Free Economic Society of Russia «Sustainable development of mountain areas (for example, RSO-Alania)». Vol. 153. Moscow-Vladikavkaz. P. 99–132.
  • Gassieva O.I., Huzmiev I.K. (2011). Some problems of Russian power sector reform. Proceedings of the Free Economic Society of Russia. Vol. 150. Moscow. P. 97–100.
Publisher: Southern Federal University
Founder: Southern Federal University
ISSN: 2073-6606