SFeDu

Set positioning of local plant-growing products markets in the macro-economy

TERRA ECONOMICUS, , Vol. 11 (no. 1.3),
p. 136-139

In the article the category of «local market», «sustainable development markets,» the factors and methods of dynamic sustainable development of local markets for example, plant growing, a comparative assessment of the dynamic development of key strategic local markets for crop production on the example of the Russian Federation and the North Caucasus Federal District, Stavropol Territory, identified trends in local markets and prospects for their development in an increasingly globalized national economy.

Keywords: sustainable development; local market trends; conditions and factors; indicators; indices; crop

References:
  • Gladilin A.V. Gerasimov, A.N., Gromov E.I. (2010). Improvement of economic mechanism of agrarian production, Stavropol: AGRUS. (In Russian).
  • Gerasimov A.N., Gromov E.I., Shatalova O.Yu. (2013). Resource potential as a factor of socio-economic development of the North Caucasus Federal district. Economics and entrepreneurship, № 2, pp. 477-482. (In Russian).
  • Grigorieva O.P. (2012). Economic and statistical assessment of the level of life of the population of the macro-regions of the Russian Federation. Economics and entrepreneurship, № 4, pp. 57-60. (In Russian).
  • Murdugov V.A., Gerasimov A.N., Gromov E.I. Shatalova O.Yu. (2012). Improvement of the mechanism of effective functioning of the regional agro-economic systems, Moscow: Kolos. (In Russian).
  • Skripnichenko Yu.S., Eremenko N.V. (2012). Cluster formation as promising forms of interaction of the subjects of the regional system of agrarian Economics. Economics and entrepreneurship, № 4, pp. 93-97. (In Russian).
  • Telnova N.N. (2011). an Analysis of structural changes in the agricultural production of the Stavropol territory. Management of economic systems: electronic scientific journal, № 7-31, pp. 29. (In Russian).
  • Shatalova O.Yu. (2012). Local markets crop production: ensuring the sustainability of development, modeling, development of forecasting scenarios (on the materials of the NCFD), Stavropol: Servisshkola. (In Russian).
Publisher: Southern Federal University
Founder: Southern Federal University
ISSN: 2073-6606